Falconers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale

+3
ash
mandy
hound
7 posters

Go down

this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale Empty this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale

Post by hound Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:58 am

4 year old patterdale/lakeland dogfor sale he has had his balls removed (poor fella)
lives outside but has lived inside very freindly dog but were this dog comes into play as he is a very good ratting dog. This is not easy for me to do but he must go soon as yesterday i lost my job and my cottage so i have to find both a new job and some where to live and i rather try and find him a home now instead of leaving it to the last minute. I will take £100 for him but i will not let him go to any one
call me on 07725878712
andy
hound
hound

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale Empty Re: this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale

Post by hound Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:22 am

forgot to say im in north hampshire
hound
hound

Back to top Go down

this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale Empty Re: this is very hard for me to do !!!!!!terrier for sale

Post by mandy Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:25 am

so sorry you having to sell him hound hope you get him a good home
mandy
mandy

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by ash Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:22 am

sorry to hear that hound, il let some ppl know. if you need a hand with anything just give me a bell.
ash
ash

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by harrishawkingnovice Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:33 am

can no one look after him for you andy till you get back on your feet?
harrishawkingnovice
harrishawkingnovice

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmer Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 am

I can vouch for this dog, it's a great looker and very friendly
Palmer
Palmer

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 am

cheers everyone but all my mates have or will be full up with lots of my other stuff, when your chips are down you do find out who your mates are and i never knew i had so many
ash your a star and you may regret that offer
hound
hound

Back to top Go down

Post by ash Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:37 am

lol i do feck all as it is.
no worries mate call anytime
ash
ash

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 am

ash wrote:lol i do feck all as it is.
no worries mate call anytime
if thats the case get me a job where you work then
hound
hound

Back to top Go down

Post by grovsey Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:05 pm

someone will mind him for you can you just watch,i will be able to mind a bird or even 2 for you but not that screaming imprint.
grovsey
grovsey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ash Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 pm

ill try and get you an aplication form hound, as my ex is thinking of joining. there not recruiting at mo but im sure they will do.
ash
ash

Back to top Go down

Post by spughawk Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Gutted for you Andy your a top bloke and a real good mate and deserve to be treated far better mate
spughawk
spughawk

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:13 pm

good home is more than important than price so if you can give him a good home and your intrested talk to me
hound
hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down